The Volunteer Network Centre, Newham
GOOD VOLUNTEERING PRACTICE
Organisations have often reported difficulties recruiting and retaining volunteers. As encouraging volunteering is high on government agenda, we have developed resources to assist organisations operate a good volunteering practice programme.
Our guide to good volunteering practice outlines specific steps to ensure a smooth experience for both organisation and volunteer.
Good Volunteering Practice Forum
Would you like the opportunity to meet with other volunteer coordinators in Newham to discuss :
- Demands of your role
- Best volunteering practice
- And share experiences with others
The Volunteer Network Centre regularly holds a forum (every 6 weeks) which is designed to give you the information required to keep your volunteering programme up-to-date and well informed.
We invite speakers on a range of topics including:
- Volunteer management issues
- Volunteering polices
- New legislation relevant to volunteering
- Policy updates
- Guidance and advice to organisations engaging volunteers
- Other topics according to the needs of the group
If you are interested in attending, please register your interest with us.